Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tila Tequila: A legend in the making(LOL)

Tila Tequila posted her bio up today on Facebook. It is pretty funny, and talks a lot about what she has accomplished in the past, but not in the present. (Joe Francis may have teamed up with her, but now he wants nothing to do with her.) Yes a couple years ago Tila was respected more, she was successful, and I even didn't mind her. Granted, I wasn't obsessed with her, but I did watch her show and listened to some of her music. Anyways, this "biography" which I'm thinking is Tila talking in the third person, is a hysterical read. I highlighted parts that I thought were humorous.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow what a fucking EGO maniac!!!
you know damn well she wrote that shit!!! lol

Anonymous said...

No, she doesn't know how to write. Her PR did that. IMO of course

Liarface

Anonymous said...

Did you get my tweets? if you cant help me please tell who can..or is this stuff not anything new?

Anonymous said...

One word.... DELUSIONAL!!

Anonymous said...

LOL she couldn't have written that (aside from the bat-shittery content) it's too well written to have come from her brain. That said, whoever wrote this beautiful work of fiction should be short-listed for a Pulitzer.

Anonymous said...

Tila once "Aging" took a chance on herself.

last page I noticed a typo.

lol that can't be true.. a typo?!