Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tila Tequila is INDEED broke

Last night Tila Tequila was trying to say she won the lawsuit against Shawne Merriman, where she claimed he had beat her (you can read where she said that in my earlier posts.) Now we've been through this a couple times. I thought the case was dismissed due to insufficient evidence. BUT according to this email sent from Shawne's roommate to @deepviolet40, she couldn't afford the lawyer fees and that's why it was dismissed. Funny how he says she rents everything too. REAL celebrities don't have to rent everything they own, Tila. I wonder if Tila rents her furniture?? Does that mean she's selling rented things at her garage sale? Hopefully Shawne's team will review this, and atleast get her to shut the hell up about winning the case. :)



10 comments:

Mailee said...

I can't figure out why she says she won that lawsuit as it was dismissed. Doesn't she realize that some people do read? Or is the TArmy so dense they believe everything that the lying TT posts? Eventually they are going to have to wake up and realize they have all been conned.

I was under the impression she had filed bankruptsy a few moths ago and also had written numerous bad checks. I'm not positive if it's true so maybe you can look into it?

Anonymous said...

I really do hope Shawne's team does review this. Tila did not win anything!!

Anonymous said...

Shawne's roommate is referring to Tila dismissing her civil suit against Shawne b/c she couldn't afford it. Shawne had a civil suit against Tila, too, and they were both just settled.

Not the criminal matter. The DA decided there was insufficient evidence and that's why that case didn't go forward. ... See More

Remember there were two matters, in different courts.

Sonja said...

We all know by now anything Tila says she's going to make sure it shows her in a favorable light.

95% of what comes out of Tila's mouth is a lie and the other 5% is glorified to make it look much more than it actually is.

Her HUGE Australian tour turned out to be 3 clubs she was performing(if you want to call it that)at.

She needs mental help badly.

Anonymous said...

keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Does anyone think that maybe she is trying to go to a fertility clinic and that is why she is going so much and why she thinks now she is pregnant with 2 babies. She only has 9 months left of the year hence why she had said she would be having a baby at the end of the year??? Can we now call her the Octo mom's BFF and she decided to follow in her foot steps?? Just a thought

Mailee said...

I can't imagine her being able to afford fertility treatments. It is very very expensive. And no way would you see one 3X a week. She has lied so much she'll never get past it. She is pathetic.

Anonymous said...

Tila since you read this. Please go get some help! Lying is not an attractive quality at all!

Anonymous said...

since tila cant do a miscarriage drama anymore, i am sure she disappear for a while nd then claim it was b/c of STILLBIRTH of her so called fake twins. this is how she will finally end her damn FAKE PREG.

Anonymous said...

I think she's too mental to even worry about her lies not making sense.

She's lied about being pregnant multiple times in the past and then just conveniently forgotten about it. Because her lies never seem to have consequences- even regarding casey's death & the merriman fiasco- she thinks she's bulletproof and can just say whatever the hell she wants.

Knowing TT she'll say by "pregnant" she just meant she was in the process of adoption and the mean haters and media twisted her words.

I am puzzled merriman dropped his suit against her. That was serious shit she pulled, and if she'd done it to me I'd be PISSED.