Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tila Tequila in "Circle of Five"

So I stumbled across this on Google, be careful if you don't want your eyes to burn you may not want to watch this because you can see Tila's fake boobs. Tila was in a movie by R. Michael Walker (an old CBS director) I don't know if anyone else came across this before, but I never have. I wonder where this movie is? I never heard of it before. ALSO they call Tila "Tila Nguyen" she must not have been Tequila at that point. Anyways just thought this was an interesting find.






Here is the biography of Tila for the movie. It's sad people had such high hopes for her at one point. Her acting obviously wasn't that great though, because she was never in a well known movie with a big part. Oh Tila probably wishes she was back in these days when she wasn't hated, and maybe had a chance at bigger success.



Awww look at the sweet angel sleep (sarcasm obviously)




To go to the main webpage click here

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL MAN that was BAD.

Eduardo Retardo said...

NO FUCKING WAY.

I KNOW NAFEESA. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh my god oh my god oh my god.

Anonymous said...

anyone noticed the misspelling of her name? tila NUYGEN instead of nguyen....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Anonymous said...

...in movie and biography....

Spike B said...

That "movie" was about 18 levels of awesome.
Thanks!